BULLETINS & MESSAGES
Air Quality (NCR Region): CPCB-Live
PM2.5 (Delhi City)-Live
ACTIVE FIRE COUNTS (SATELLITE)-CURRENT
AEROSOL OPTICAL DEPTH (MODIS)-CURRENT
BOUNDARY LAYER HEIGHT - CURRENT
3-Day Advance Wind Trajectory
2-Day Forecast for Long Range Transport of Pollutants – WRF-Chem
Copernicus Output for PM10 & PM2.5 Transport
Indian Subcontinent : PM10
Indian Subcontinent: PM2.5
10-Day Dust Transport (Near Surface)
10-Day Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD), 550nm
TRENDING SUMMARY 18-02-2020 18:18:31
Air Quality Bulletin for Delhi NCR
Date: 18.02.2020 Time of Issue: 12:15 IST
- As per AQ-EWS models the air quality is likely to remain in poor category on 18.02.2020. The air quality is likely to improve and remain in poor to moderate category on 19.02.2020. The air quality is likely to remain in moderate category on 20.02.2020.
- The predominant surface wind is likely to be coming from West direction of Delhi having wind speed upto 14 kmph on 18.02.2020 with mainly clear sky. The predominant surface wind is likely to be coming from Southeast direction of Delhi having wind speed upto 20 kmph on 19.02.2020 with partly cloudy sky and strong surface winds (speed 20-25 kmph) during the day. The predominant surface wind is likely to be coming from Southeast direction of Delhi having wind speed upto 20 kmph on 20.02.2020 with partly cloudy sky, strong surface winds (speed 25- 30kmph) during the day and possibility of thundery development.
- Predicted maximum mixing depth is likely to remain 1300 m on 18.02.2020, 850 m on 19.02.2020 and 1100 m on 20.02.2020 over Delhi. Ventilation index is likely to be 11000 m2/s on 18.02.2020, 5000 m2/s on 19.02.2020 and 10500 m2/s on 20.02.2020. The ventilation index lower than 6000 m2/s with average wind speed less than 10 kmph is unfavourable for dispersion of pollutants.
- No significant dust transport from neighbouring states in Delhi is expected.
- Location specific AQ forecast can be seen at safar.tropmet.res.in. Detailed forecast analysis and verification can be seen at https://ews.tropmet.res.in.