||SHANTI SWARUP BHATNAGAR AWARD -2006
||NORBERT GERBIER-MUMM AWARD -2004
||CERTIFICATE OF MERIT -2008
||GOLDEN JUBILEE AWARD-2012
||13TH SILVER JUBILEE AWARD- 2000
||MAHARANA UDAI SINGH NATIONAL AWARD -2007
||CERTIFICATES OF INNOVATION- 2011
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award (2006) in the discipline of Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences conferred by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India for outstanding scientific contributions in atmospheric sciences.
- WMO's (United Nations) Norbert Gerbier-MUMM International Award (2005) conferred by World Meteorological Organization (WMO), United Nations, Geneva, Switzerland for the review paper "Review of Mesospheric Temperature Trends" (Beig et al., Review of Geophysics, USA, 2003).
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT (2008) in the field of Atmospheric Sciences conferred by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Govt. of India as a mark of recognizing the technical excellence and significant contribution in Atmospheric Sciences.
- "Golden Jubilee Award" (2012) for life time achievements in atmospheric Science by Governing Council-IITM and Earth System Science Organization, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
- The 13th Silver Jubilee Award (2000) for the best research contribution for the year 2000 has been conferred by the Governing Council of Indian Institute of tropical Meteorology, Pune for the paper published in Journal of Geophysical Research, 2000.
- Maharana Udai Singh National Award (2007) by the Maharana Mewar Foundation, Rajasthan for the significant contribution of permanent value in the filled of environmental protection, hand in hand with future development.
- CERTIFICATES OF INNOVATION (2011) by the World Meteorological Organization